We’ve been busy testing, testing and re-testing, and are very happy to launch support for Rails 3 on our shared hosting platform. As part of the work to offer Rails 3, we have added support for bundler, a useful tool for managing your application dependencies (you are now free to install your own gems). Bundler can also be used on existing Rails 2.3.x and Sinatra hosting accounts.
Take a look at our new and updated knowledgebase articles (below) for all the details, or contact our support team if you have any additional questions.
- New: How do I set up a Rails 3 account with bundler?
- Updated: Can I install gems onto my Rails hosting account?
- Updated: How do I set up a database for my Rails application?
- Updated: Example Capistrano deployment script for customers using bundler
- Ruby on Rails knowledgebase
- Passenger-hosted Sinatra applications
- Rails hosting with Phusion Passenger (aka mod_rails)