If you’ve recently signed up for a cloud data centre trial with us, and haven’t yet had your walk through with me (just get in touch to arrange that) here’s a series of posts from our archive that should help you to find your way around vCloud Director.
If you find yourself stuck, don’t forget we’re only a phone call (0808 222 2221 – press 3 for support, and you’ll be through to our support team) or email away. And if there’s anything you’d like to see included in a future cloud management post from me, I’d welcome your suggestions.
- Set up different privileges for your organisations users
- Subscribe and publish to external catalogs
- Upload any file type to use in your cloud data centre
- Deploy from a template item and configure virtual machines hardware settings to speed up deployment
- Clone running vApps/VMs
- Add CPU, memory, storage and NICs while a VM is powered on
- Import and export vApps from your cloud data centre
- Support for more browsers, including Google Chrome on Microsoft Windows, Mac OS and Linux.
Do you want to try cloud for yourself?
We offer cloud evaluations with full support and features — spend some time getting to know how cloud might fit into your business, and get your test drive up and running today.