Case study: I.T. and business agility
Triangle Software: bespoke software development
Triangle made the move from physical servers to a flexible and resilient virtual infrastructure with their own Cloud Data Centre.
1st Easy service summary:
- VMware powered Cloud Data Centre
- Windows licensing
- UK based telephone and ticket support
- Cloud consultancy
- Cheshire and Leeds based Triangle develop bespoke software to enhance the business processes of their customers.
- Since their formation in 1992, they have worked with organisations that range in size from sole traders right up to large corporates and government agencies.
- From SOP applications to Waste Management solutions and dynamic websites, Triangle use their expertise to simplify, integrate and automate operational processes.
- Website: http://www.trianglesoftware.co.uk
- Triangle’s VMware cloud data centre has given them the flexibility to grow their IT resources quickly in response to customer demand.
- The inherent fault-tolerance of cloud technology is delivering the reliable hosting platform that Triangle demand for for their customers.
- From past experience, the team at Triangle know they have access to tried and tested technical support when they need it.
“Reliability and technical support
Triangle needed a cloud hosting partner that would play its part in upholding their ethos of providing a quality service. Their solutions play such a vital role in the businesses they work with — critical operational processes no less — that platform reliability and the availability of one-to-one technical support were “must haves” in their selection criteria.
Phil Webster, Director at Triangle summed up:
“We were looking for a company that had the latest technology and robust infrastructure, who were also local and approachable.”
A flexible infrastructure
But that wasn’t all that Triangle needed. They recognise that every business they serve is unique, which is just one of the reasons why the software they build for their customers is bespoke to each project they undertake. Understandably, it followed that there was a need for this to be reflected in their hosting infrastructure.
“We needed flexible options, and to have the ability to tailor our infrastructure to our specific requirements.”
“1st Easy’s flexible and personal approach has been demonstrated on several occasions. Our experience has been trouble free, with prompt, reliable service, while their offering has been equal to or better than the competition with realistic pricing. It just works!”
Phil Webster — Director, Triangle Software